Open, Save As, Import, Export, Publish To PDF not working on Coreldraw X7 and Coreldraw 2018

Since last months in both versions Open, Save As, Import, Export, Publish To PDF command are not working.

When I restart CorelDraw it's works for once. After opened one file can't able to open.

All options where need to open windows explorer are not working.

I have tried following repairs.

1. Uninstall and reinstall. (Same position after 1 or 2 days)

2. Uninstall with Revo Uninstaller. (Same position after 1 or 2 days)

3. Renaming corel folder in user folder. (Same position after 1 or 2 days)

Parents
No Data
  • I must confess that your way of describing your problem is a little strange (on my taste)...

So, your "Open, Save As, Import, Export, Publish To PDF" controls are not grayed out, but they "are not working"?

Can you better describe what this "not working" really means?

Do you receive an error? If yes, what error? Does your Corel installation crush? If not, do you see the control being pressed and nothing happens?

If this (not understood at least by me) behavior appears only after trying to open a document, I can assume that you wrongly created a 'DocumentOpen' (or DocumentNew, WindowActivate, WindowDeactivate etc.) event in one of your GMS files (maybe GrobalMacros) which makes Corel crazy. 

In such a case I would propose to look for such events and put a Breakpoint on their first line and see which of them is triggered. Then run the code line by line (pressing F8) and see which line make the trouble...

If you do not have such events, but you installed some GMS files from internet, try to temporarily eliminate them from IDE, one by one, and try Corel without each of them.

Children