Convert CorelDraw Scripts to Macros

Hi. I am upgrading a legacy project that uses CorelDraw x5 to use X8 instead. I need to convert a large number of X5 CorelDraw scripts for use with X8 but don't know where to start. Is their a tutorial that explains how to use scripts in X8.

Parents
No Data
  • It's also not clear to me if you talk about the GSM-Macros or the VBA-content in a document,
    With GSM I'm not really familiar, but for the VBA in a document you simply can open the X5-Version in X8 and save it then.
    But: Be aware! I noticed, that each increase of the Corel-Version also contains some new bugs, so it's possible that something which worked under X5 without problems react under X8 different. Therefore I would highly recommend not to overwrite a document but save it under a different name / location, so that you are able to see, if the missing feature is a bug in the basic macro or in the X8 version.
    If you have indeed a large number of files (>100 or so) you need to save under X8 to make all things working together, then it's possible to create a small macro in X8 which opens X5-Versions and save them (with a different location / name) as X8-File. In that case you may come back and I can give you some assistance.
Children
No Data