vinyl plotter cutting plugin

i recently bought a vinyl cutting machine but the plugin they provide are locked and very slow. My question is all the vinyl cutting machines plugins are different or same for every brand? If yes it is same then tell me some good plugins for vinyl cutting plugins of corel draw.

Parents
  • We've worked with Roland, Graphtec and an unbranded Chinese plotter over the years and its true, most of them have a similar method of producing plot points and curves for cutting and there are some slight differences between plotters, however most will be able to use HPGL. Some software is certainly far superior to others and as we use CorelDRAW for all our production, we use (as Shelby mentions) CoCut. This is a great product and we still use this although we are now running ALL Graphtec plotters and so use the CuttingMaster software that comes with this.

There is also eCut which we have (but not for it's plotter capabilities) as it comes with a lot of additional features for nesting, generating router files etc.

From experience there are always small issues with every plotter plugin, it's just finding the one that best suits your workflow.

Most come with a free trial, so give a few a go before deciding.

Reply Children
No Data