Docker. Problem with VGCore version and UserControl loading

Hello everyone.

I am writing a docker for CorelDRAW in C#.

Many users who want to use my docker are faced with a problem where CorelDRAW does not load the UserControl and they see an empty window.

Moreover, docker runs on my machine in all cases, even on a clean virtual machine without Visual Studio.

There is also a problem with CorelDRAW versions, complex code only works on the version with which it is compiled with the VGCore version.

If I make a test application using any one function, for example, CreateEllipse, docker works correctly on all versions of CorelDRAW.

I decompiled the VGCore library, and compared classes and methods in different versions, maybe the problem is in different GUIDs in the object model.

For example, in the Layer class, which contains the CreateEllipse method, the GUID does not change, and it works (when comparing versions 17 and 24).

But ActiveViewClass, for example has different GUIDs in versions 17 and 24.

How do you solve this problem, or will you have to compile docker for each version of CorelDRAW ?

I do not know if this difference is only with the major versions or with the minor ones too.

The problem can be solved by using late binding, but it is too cumbersome and slow.

And what could be the reason why CorelDRAW doesn't load UserControl?

SourceForge project sourceforge.net/.../