Deploy Corel Draw Graphics Suite 2020 with SCCM

Hello Team, 

Could you review my setup and pinpoint the errors please. 

I am deploying a CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020 to a customer using SCCM. The .MSI package is used to deployment. 

The installation program script I have used after going through the documentation is as follows.

"Setup.exe" SERIALNUMBER=" .....Serial:Number..... " PROFILEID=" .....ProfileID..... " ALLOW_PRODUCTUPDATES=0 ALLOW_INTERNETFEATURES=0 DESKTOPSHORTCUTS=0 /qn /norestart

Detection methods: {C601467E-87E0-4BD0-ACA7-7AC34E9F0716}

The deployment is successful without errors. However, when the user tries to log in. He gets the following error. "Serial number has already been used." 

Appreciate if someone could identify and assist with resolution. 

Regards, 

Bob. 

Parents
  • Hi Bob,

please note that software deployment requires CorelDRAW Graphics Suite to be purchased as either Enterprise Licenses (with Maintenance included), or as a volume subscription license. 

Both these license options support the software being used for an administrative installation that you need to create in preparation of rolling out the software to the client PCs. The software deployment steps and available switches are documented in the Deployment Guide you will find here: www.corel.com/deploymentinstructions

Part of the administrative installation you can sign in the "server image" installation with the Corel customer account (user credentials required) that is being selected for all licenses of that package to be assigned to that (administrative) customer account. Client installations from that server image will not be prompted for entering a serial number, nor for signing in with customer account credentials.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Reply Children