Move print area to new area of graphic

I have a large graphic (map) that I need to print to specific sections at a time.

Is it possible to lock/move the print area to a specific sections of the graphic, rather than move the entire graphic to fit into the print area?

• Your process is not a normal print process. As best I can get from your information your publishing a PDF then printing from Acrobat. I do something similar for grand format printing all the time, we're talking hundreds of inches each way. 

There's no need to move anything, ASSUMING the CorelDRAW document page size is large enough to encompass all items to print and all items are active for printing and on the document page.

There's a couple ways to do this, ASSUMING that you're using a non postscript inkjet, resolution is not an issue. Simply rasterize the entire document to 100 or 150 DPI, powerclip the area to print, export as a bitmap, print from Photo-PAINT or publish the selection to PDF. Since you like Acrobat the latter would be your choice. Before people chime in about the resolution,  printing to a non postscript device VIA the GDI rasterizes the entire content down to 96 DPI by default anyway.

The second way assumes a postscript driven inkjet device. All instructions in paragraph 2 apply. ASSUMING that your layering is done correctly. Group all you want to print, powerclip the area to print, publish a PDF based on print setting, publish selected object. Make you bleed, crop marks or what ever settings what you need. When done extract the powerclip contents and delete the frame. 

• You may already be aware of this. If so, then please take no offense that I point this out.

If you can use a workflow that uses CorelDRAW's "Print..." dialog, then you have access to a number of options that are not directly covered by Publish to PDF. Those include layout options, tiling, imposition layout, and more besides.

For your particular case - printing a specific area of a drawing that is larger than the target page size - the layout options could be useful. In Print Preview, for example, you can click and drag to interactively select the area that is being mapped to the printed page: