Link in Corel draw and Report a problem PROBLEM

Hello, 

first, it is so hard. SO SO Hard to help you folks make the program better. Password recovery doesn`t work so I make a new profile. Then this website... are you sure you ask me to answer 20 questions about some kind of stupid navigation stuff without any option to cancel the education? Then - it is so hard to find the right place to write my stuff...

it should be an option in Corel help / Send feedback. Then form open (don`t have to choose my program version). Just one field where I write to you so you can take care of the problem... that`s why you got so many problems like the one I am writing now. I waste one hour managing with your sick things...I almost quit! I will not write the hundred ideas for program updates I have unless you make things right or at least easier. 

So when I make a text field - hyperlink, there is a limit to the link. Your program cut my link and it does not work. I have to use link shortener things.

Then I have the link in my .pdf but it opens the link in the same window. Is there someone who opens a link in the same window? Crazy. There is no option to choose "open in new window".

There is NO option to change hyperlink color, line and etc.

I felt a hundred bugs while using this function. Sometimes work, sometimes not. Sometimes can`t change the text in the text field. Sometimes can`t edit the link - I have to select something else then select it again...There is some kind of red lines all over it. Sick

Effects of the hyperlink - seems that they don`t work. Not enough options.

Most of all creating hyperlinks should be - right button / make a hyperlink (or edit hyperlink). Then menu (docker) opens with options. It is intuitive that way - otherwise, people like me have to look in internet on how to create hyperlinks in Corel.

Thanks