How many installs and simultaneous user per license for subscription and full purchase versions of Corel Draw?

I've found several threads regarding this question, but I'm still confused.

Seems that you can install Corel Draw on 3 machines, but you can use one copy at a time. What is not clear to me: this is regarding the subscription version or the full purchase version, or both?

Thanks!

Parents Reply
  • Thank you for noticing that and correcting my message, !
    I've edited my message emphasizing that it's not accurate, so people should skip it.

I'll add later a more carefully written response, after re-reading more closely the EULA document.

Thanks again!

PS: Too bad that Corel keeps this monolithic and convoluted EULA document. It's almost like that they would want the users to get confused and/or to break the LA by mistake (wrong interpretation).

Normally, there should be just:

• one generic document that covers generally applicable LA terms for any Corel product;
    • one specific document for each product [family] in part.

This way it's confusing and unnecessary complicated.

Their licensing framework seems to be left behind of what other commercial software companies practice in the last years -- no floating licenses, no internal licensing server that could be deployed in an environment without access to internet (to the Corel managed servers infrastructure) etc., like other software providers do (e.g. JetBrains & al).

For instance, it is not clear what kind of license should one acquire if the need/intention is:

1. to have the software usable by at most X different persons at the same time (e.g.: X = 2);
    2. more than those X persons can use the software -- respecting condition no. 1;
    3. the maximum number of these "sporadic" users cannot exceed a certain limit (e.g. 5).

What kind of license should be acquired to allow the software (CorelDRAW) to be installed on a Windows Server machine, while the users would have to open a Remote Desktop Connection on the server to be able to use it?
    (The allowed users might even be made members of a "CorelDRAW users" group, while the main executable -- e.g. CorelDrw.exe -- could be made executable only for the members of this group.)

Children
No Data