CorelDraw 2023 Update will not Install

I received an email telling me that CorelDraw 2023 is available for subscribers. I downloaded the 62,773K file, tired to install it, but it keeps giving me this error (see attached screen grab).

Parents Reply
  • More information about the former "Upgrade Protection Program" can be found on this page

The CorelDRAW Graphics Suite March 2023 Subscriber Update is available exclusively to subscribers of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. 
    Customers with an active subscription can apply the March 2023 Subscriber Update (24.3) as an update patch to their existing installations of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite with the latest version (24.2.1). 

More information about the March 2023 Subscriber Update and release notes can be found here.

Customers who were on the "Upgrade Protection Program" have received messages about the end of that program, and how it is transitioned into subscription a year ago (around March 8, 2022). 

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 has been provided to customers with an active Upgrade Protection at that time, with a serial number that entitles for permanent use of that version. The March 2023 Subscriber Update cannot be applied to those installations.

Children
No Data