Stability of CorelDRAW 2023

Program crashes unexpectedly while performing various tasks (e.g., saving, printing, copying, pasting, etc., etc.). So far no tweaks suggested by Corel tech support over the last 3 months have resolved the problem. I exclusively use CorelDRAW to make life/safety diagrams of medical facilities. Typical workflow is to import PDF of existing diagram, ungroup, edit, save, and export new diagram to PDF for distribution.  I am an experienced CDGS user, and am using a new Dell computer (plenty of RAM, good GPU, Windows 11, and all the software is up to date. Crashes less often when I perform my edits at a snail’s pace, but even then it crashes unexpectedly…seems like the program is having a problem managing multi-tasks. I’m sure that other CorelDRAW users have experienced this problem and hopefully found a solution. I joined the CorelDRAW community to find a solution. HELP!

Parents
No Data
  • Same here, usually with an incremental save ... BLIP ... gone.

It's getting very annoying 

Just happened now with a simple drawing only 1.71 MB with no bitmaps.

THIS IS EXCEEDING THE LIMITS OF MY MEDICATION

Windows 10 Pro - clean install with only software related to work, nothing else.

If CorelDRAW needs more than this then there is something wrong.

I use AutoCAD which has never crashed with large complex flies. 

I also use Sketchup Pro without a crash save for an errant plugin. Sketchup does save the file at the time of the "Bug Splat"

The last update was Sept 2023, when is 2024 coming out?

Children
No Data