is there a macro for the task to expand / outline strokes in high quality?

hello, I use very often strokes that are just some drawing lines, and at the end mostly I need fills / objects. So I use the function to expand strokes, many years in Illustrator which was fine. But I would like to handle this in CorelDraw also, as I work more and more only in CorelDraw. The function to convert contours to objects (expand strokes) is ok but I wish there could be either more options or just better results :).

Is there perhaps anywhere a macro to download or buy which has just this function for expand strokes in CorelDraw?

Thank you.

Parents
No Data
  • Convert Outline to Object works pretty good most of the times in my opinion, but may sometimes create some unnecessary nodes.
    Select all nodes and use Reduce Nodes in Property Bar afterwards, if it does. Keep an eye on the curves though since reducing the number of nodes may change the curves slightly.

You can also try to use Contour instead of converting the curve but it takes a few more steps, especially if you want both the inner and outer edge of the "outline".

These are the two options we have, and even if a macro was created, it would probably have to be based on either of these commands.

Children