two objects without outline are shown as different

hello,

when I open an object without outline (just 1 object, a line as a fill without any outline) from an AI file and open another CorelDraw document with a similar object and choose both, then CorelDraw says in the status bar that the outlines are different/multiple. But there is not outline in both cases :) and when I choose them one by one, it's correctly shown as such in the status bar.

I don't really care about this but wonder whether this could be just the sign of a real problem when continue working with those?

thank you

(the file has no color profiles embedded because it is too large to upload then, but the issue is also there when profiles embedded)

new.zip

Parents
No Data
  • The way I understand it is that Draw stores information about the outline even though an object may not
    have any, and this hidden outline color information makes Draw show them as having "Several Outlines".

If you select both objects and then simply assign a thick outline width to them, you can see that the upper
    one gets an RGB outline while the other object gets a CMYK black.

I don't think it will affect your work in any way (if you remember to check if or when you decide to give
    them an outline), but if you want to correct it you can select the objects, right click a color swatch to give
    them the same color, and then right click the no color swatch.

Note that objects can have different outline attributes that are invisible if the objects don't have any outlines,
    and these may not appear as "Several Outlines".
    Things like "Scale with objects" or different outline corners or positions, are not shown as "Several outlines"
    as long as the colors and widths are the same.

Children