I'm back to X8 – And I won't update until …

The "CorelDRAW graphic suite" product quality decreases with every version.

New features, replacing existing functionaliy, are slowing down productivity drastically.

For instance:

• Photo-PAINT: The three-color system (stroke, fill, background) has been replaced by a two-color system. Now, I'm permanently selecting colors back and forth in the swatch. It would have been a snap for Corel programmers to add an option for switching between these two systems. And it would just have been two tiny lines of code to synchronize background/fill colors if the two-color system would be preferred by the user.

• Photo-PAINT: The new, giant, single, Adjustment docking panel is permanently keeping me scrolling up and down.

• DRAW: Alignment is inaccurate

Well, I'm back to X8. And I won't buy any new version as of now until the old interface will be back, and development will focus on fixing issues with existing implementation (e.g. the Photo-PAINT Mesh warp tool, currently being displayed in a tiny, tiny window. Or the mask tool not hitting the right upper left corner with Crosshair cursor type selected. Same for Tone Curve tool.