what is the latest version of CorelDraw to work without internet (after initial install)

After initial installation I will  work in a location with no internet and would to upgrade to 2020 version but I am being told "SOME" features will not work without the internet connected.   CorelDraw can not tell me what "SOME" includes.   Can anyone help me with this.

Also, since I do not have the internet at my new location what is the last version of CorelDraw that did not require the internet to function.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• IIRC, from version X6 up to CDR 2020 an Internet connection is required to activate the software once it is installed. The past couple or so versions have pretty much required the user to create a CorelDRAW user name account and login. I'm not sure if there is any way around that. An additional reason for needing an Internet connection with the latest CDR versions: access to the fonts and clip art. It all has to be downloaded now.

It's worth trying to install a copy of X5. Going a little older, I know X3 works without letting it "phone home" via the Internet. I wouldn't recommend running the older versions without also having the collection of maintenance patches.