A Disappointing End to my Corel pleasure.

I have been a supporter of Corel since the early 1990's and have paid for upgrades from CorelDraw 3 right up to X7 but alas, all good things come to an end. I am now a disabled pensioer on a very restricted income, so upgrading again is likely to be out of the question. Now I find all the online fills and frills that were available with Corel Draw X7 have expired, leeaving just the basics behind. The only way I can access these is to upgrade ... and the annual cost of the upgrade is way beyond my income level.

I also use Painter but again, can't afford any more upgrades.

So my question is this... Is there a free website wehere I can find texture fills and the other things that once had me addicted to Corel Draw, or should I just abandon Corel and find something that comes complete and never expires.

Recommendations please.

Parents
No Data
  • There will be a day when we're all in our twilight years. Without doubt, CorelDRAW has allure across all ages.

CorelDRAW is a commercial product primarily intended for industrial art creation. It has occasional updates that require modern operating systems and also increasingly powerful machines over time in order to function.

For an alternative for your situation, you could explore something like Inkscape for your needs. It's free, and runs well even on older systems. It has a Coreldraw import filter (results may vary).

Children
No Data