radio theme design

Hi everybody!
I'm a newbie and need your help. My current job is a radio host and I want to design a brand for myself, but don't know how to do it. I also tried learning over the internet but it seems to be out of my reach. So how to do that? can someone help me with this.

The Radio Program is an informational, concise and often controversial overview of all facets of radio broadcasting, and podcasting...It's finally come out. The first volume is a must-read for anyone in the industry, or for anyone who just wants to be informed about radio in general. If you are a radio producer, news director, on-air personality, internet radio host, book writer, DJ, or student/attention seeking public, this is the book for you. You'll find no better general look at the entire media industry than This Book of Radio. From entertainment to music to sports to news, from politics to music, from comedy to news, from factual to inspirational, from technical to inspirational, from fan to star - this book has it all.

From the book's introduction to the final chapter, nearly everything is discussed. From what makes a radio show successful (and sometimes not so successful) to what it takes to create an enduring radio hit, from the history of radio itself to the hottest new music to best selling authors, this is a quick, easy read that will have you listening in no time. Whether you're a radio producer, radio DJ, news host, or podcast host, you will learn everything you want to know about this exciting medium. This book is chock full of tips, hints, and recommendations to help you become a better producer, a better radio guest, and an unforgettable news storyteller.

Partially due to the fact that we all listen to more radio during certain times of the day than other times, this book is somewhat over-sized, but that is by design. Radio reflects our times. Radio is our society's constant. It's hard to take a break from it. So, if you love radio and want to read up on what is new and how to survive in this business, then this is the book for you.