How can I change this bevel?

I want the "inner heart" to be a "perfect heart". Any ideas? TIA.

• If it's just a certain look you're going for, I'd suggest using Contour instead of Bevel.  Unfortunately it's not letting me attach an image so hopefully this link comes through to an image file and the CDR I created (Heart Contoured.)  The steps I took were to create a heart using the Common Shapes, and size it to 3.465" x 3.26" and colored it red.  I then did an outside contour with 50 steps, and an offset of .011" and made the Fill Color of the contour a dark red.  That produced the look you're hoping for.

• If it's just a certain look you're going for, I'd suggest using Contour instead of Bevel.  Unfortunately it's not letting me attach an image so hopefully this link comes through to an image file and the CDR I created (Heart Contoured.)  The steps I took were to create a heart using the Common Shapes, and size it to 3.465" x 3.26" and colored it red.  I then did an outside contour with 50 steps, and an offset of .011" and made the Fill Color of the contour a dark red.  That produced the look you're hoping for.

• Sorry for the duplicated replies, it said there was an error and it couldn't post.... but it posted 4 times...aurgh.