Issue with Upgrade to CorelDRAW Graphic Suit 2017 from X8

I have license of X8 Maintenance (With Upgrade Program) of 2 years. I purchased X8 about 8 months back. I have following issues:

1. I do not received any notification from Corel on release of version 2017. As a license and registered user, I should be informed about any update or upgrade versions.

2. I raised a ticket at corel support about "How to upgrade to version 2017 from X8" about 10 days ago. But sadly no reply yet.

3. There is no procedure explained or provided by any corel technical person on "How to upgrade"

4. I downloaded the trial version and even tried to apply serial no which came with X8, but of no use.

I am surprised with the approach of Corel Corporation with the registered user of their products. Very very poor support.

Parents
No Data
  • Use the "Get More" tab to see if the upgrade to 2017 is available, assuming you have the latest updates to X8 installed.

The other option is to login into your Corel account and in the list of products in your account you should have the download available with a link for requesting the serial number for version 2017. Once you have requested the serial number you should be able to download and install version 2017.
Children
No Data