Urgent Help! I have an open file that is frozen - out of memory + other strange warning

Hi there, I've been working on an image for about 4 hours... (PHOTO PAINT X4) The screen is now frozen with a small box saying ''out of memory'' I haven't saved the file for a few hours - oh the pain of it! Can anyone help me? Or has all this work now gone. I now also have this message with no text, does anyone know what it might be and which button I should press!? Or is there some sort of shortcut to save. Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Bantam Fancier; Some times you can just wait a little while and it may start to work again, but if it doesn't and you have Auto Save turned on after the program closes you can restart Corel and it should say it has found a file. Click to open the file, you will have lost some of your work but not all.
      When you start working on a file click on the File on the left side of the upper menu bar, then select Save As and name the file file, you will see that name at the top left of the Corel window you are working in, then every min. or so hole down the Ctrl key and hit the S key. That will save the work to the file you made, and it will make a back up of the original file.

Good Luck, George

Children