GOT QUESTION?

WENT TO A SEMINAR WEN. FOR PHOTO SHOP... WHICH WAS IMPRESSIVE , YET IT SEEM TO ME THAT COREL , TO ME WORKS BETTER... ONE THING HE DID WHICH I HAVE TRIED TO DO, BUT HAVEN'T GOTTEN CLOSE WAS DOING COLOR SEPARATION FOR SIMULATED PROCESS...

MY QUESTION? DOES COREL PHOTO-PAINT DO THAT?  

Parents
No Data
  • The simple answer to your question is: Yes, PhotoPaint can do that. The problem is that doing a good Simulated Process separations is not so much about the software but knowing what you want to achieve and how to do it. There is no magic formula for Simulated Process, it all depends on your image and your equipment and your experience at the press. Right now I'm in the process of writting an automated color separations macro for PhotoPaint that will do part of the work and hopefully will be good for images that contain basic colors like red, green, blue, black, yellow, orange, purple, gray, flesh and white.

If I can only make PhotoPaint stop crashing everytime I write two lines of code... It's a very unstable program right now, I hope it gets solved in the future

Children