PreUpgrade Question

I just spoke with Customer Service about upgrading (I currently have the graphics suite) and need a website builder.  I really wanted to try this Website Creator out first but I understand that there is no  trial available.

I'm hoping someone can help me and tell me if I'm going to be able to create the simple things I need to create with this before I make a purchase.

I once used Homestead SiteBuilder to design websites waaaaaaay back when... I then started developing all my sites using premium templates and WordPress so I've gotten away from the site builders and  HTML website building. I have clients asking me to create Facebook Welcome pages for them.  I would need something that would allow me to add things like HTML for contact forms and allow me to add YouTube videos and things like that.

I'm putting a link here to a page that has a Welcome page that I'd be looking to do something similar to.
http://www.facebook.com/joinjennmay

Can someone tell me if Corel Website Creator will create web pages like this that I can then use in the iFrame app for Facebook?

Thanks!
Christina