Website Creator : Line orientation and Meta tags

Hi!

Two questions (for now)

1) Line orientation :

I placed a line with an arrow head on 4 different pages. The pointing arrow is sometimes pointing on the left and on the right in Page view. When I preview or publish the arrow heads are all pointing on the same side.

How do I correct this situation?

2) Meta tags :

When people do a search on the internet for the person that they are looking for, the results come up with the name of that person and a small description.  I have filled all the Meta tags of the lead page with the information : Descriptions and so on.

The result of the search after a few days does not present this information. What should I look for?

Edit :

1) line orientation : The line produced by adding it to the page did not save the right image. I had to open Photo-Paint and flip the arrow and save it again over the title for that page.The question remains....why did the image of the arrow not change in the assets  folder?

2) Meta tags : I figured it out. The title of the page (Page title) and the name can be different. The page title gets to be seen by the WEB and using the grid inspector I added all the meta tags to the first page (copied to all others). After a few days the information was shown correctly on the WEB.

Parents Reply Children
No Data