Website Creator X5 unstable

Have been using this software and have some issues when I ask to see if there are any updates I get a script error, I contacted Tech but they still can't solve can anyone help?

I created some web sites saved them but now they are not available to the software its like they just disapeared, Help

While working on a web site the program will suddenly close and when I open it again I get a message that a file is corrupt generaly the software attempts to fix but it sometimes cant and I lose all my work, Help?

Tech support needs to figure this out !!! 

Parents
  • They say misery loves company, so while I can't give you an answer, because I haven't found one yet myself, I can corroborate that unless I "save" after every new operation as I build the website I'm trying to work on, I get that same "crash" and close that you are getting - without any warning. It is a regular occurence, and I have often found this happening even in Photo-Paint and Draw. It's like the program is such a heavy user of bytes, that it can only take so much before it crashes. For example, I have found it safest to scan in something, save it to a file, exit Photo Paint, re-open Photo Paint, do a process on the photo, close, re-open . . . . etc, etc, etc. Ridiculous, I know, but at least it keeps my work progressing, however slowly - but better than losing it all, and I've been into Corel much too long to change over to Adobe. Also, btw, I've found Adobe and MSWindows just DON'T get along very well. I'm sorry I didn't start out, like most other printers, with a Mac and Adobe back in 2000 when our press was forced to adapt to digital or die. There seem to be LOTS of issues with the website creator - I just posted one about the quality of the images I'm getting in the e-commerce catalog I'm building - but there are others, like the fact that the masthead doesn't display in "preview" the way I have it set up on screen - and it is THEIR wizard/template, I haven't changed THEIR layout. Very frustrating.  Best of luck, I hope you - and I - get some help from the forum!  AgnesM

Reply Children