Problems in CorelDRAW X6 & Corel VideoStudio Pro X5-Feedback

hi:

I tested CorelDRAW X6 for a few days, I found problems ih the flyout with font sample beside font. in English languages it is ok, but in Arabic fonts there is no supporting at all, I hope the CorelDRAW X6 team check this problems for Arab users .

Second problem was in Corel Vedio Studio X5 ( I know it is not suitable place to say that but I am just giving feedback about new releases )

I made a vedio using optimized sittings it get larger that the original vedio size ( original was 950 MB - the New one 2.53 GB ) without changing anything of the original sittings ( vedio size - audio sitting ....etc)

then when I compare between the original vedio & the new one there was differences in the Quality... the first vedio was better. I downloded Corel vedio Studio X4 & made the same.. I got a new Mpeg less size with the same Original Quality ... the time of Converting was in CVS X5 about 9 minutes but in CVS X4 was less than 1 minutes...

that was my testing... please take care about our Notes because I adore Corel Corporations.I am only Corel User.

THANK YOU GREAT TEAM.