A friend was looking for a Soft Inside Bevel Macro. Can anyone post a link to something, or similar. I know many of you are using Brian's macros and I think I heard it mentioned. If anyone can post a link here or info about one of Brian's macros that can do this it would be great.
Are you referring to the BDinnershadow macro? https://coreldraw.com/forums/p/25929/121541.aspx#121541
Thanks Mike, that one is close but lack one important part of the bevel, that is the shiny highlights. I'd ideally want any macro enthusiast to make a macro on the following technique.
Anjazmoro said:Try it.
Here's an initial bug report: (CorelDRAW X3)
1. Value Arrow (Spin Up & Down) working for Depth and Blur Value. Not "Res" and Opacity yet
2. Sorry, i coded 2 times for Highlight. Fixed.
3. Activedocument.unit = cdrInches. Fixed
4. Working Blur.
6. Not "reset" yet
1. All spin Arrow worked, except for Resolution.
2. Color attribute : ok
3. Undo/Revert : ok. Can be applied to any previous shapes
4. Reset. to reset default value.
Anjazmoro said:1. All spin Arrow worked, except for Resolution.
We don't really need arrows for the resolution, it will be perfectly fine to have just the text field there without arrows.
But Blur is still not working in my CorelDRAW X3. Everything else looks perfect as planned.
Try Soft beveller.gms
1. Color Mode set as listbox
2. Resolution set as list box, buy you still able to enter value
3. I tried in X3, no problem here.
For higher value in "Depth", the result is not good.
So, i though, better if macro "decide" value for "depth"
Hello Anjazmoro... great
Anjazmoro said:Try Soft beveller.gms
That's working awesome now. Thank you so much.
Great idea for macro but it doesn't work here on CDX6 - 64 bit with sp 4.
It gives a
"Runtime error '13'
on my machine it is running. Win7-64bit-X6.4
a curve is selected?
Yep! A curve is selected but doesn't work. Same message - Runtime error 13