Dimension size when printing

I have been using Coreldraw for doing small part drawings but I have reached a problem when I want to print my drawings.  I draw everything full scale and when I go to print it will not fit on the page so I select resize to paper size and this is where I have issues.  The drawing will print onto a 11 x 17 paper but the dimensions are so small they cannot be read.  I know in other programs there is a way to set the text (dimension and callouts) to automatically resize to the drawing size or paper size.  I can adjust the font point size but this makes it extremely large in the drawings and I do not need them to be that large.  I am adjusting the size to 90-120 points to get the correct size when printing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MIKE

Parents
No Data
  • Hello sledgyunner; The way I size a drawing for a 8.5" x 11" printer is to select ALL and group. Then I look at the drawing and size it with the little padlock Closed so it will maintain the scale and type in what is needed to fit in the page with the printers margins and center the drawing in the page.

George
Children
No Data