"image resolution below 96 dpi" issue. Help please!

"image resolution below 96 dpi" issue.   EVERY google image (large hi-res) that I copy & paste prints terrible.  Been designing and using Coreldraw for 10 years and have not had any problems. Could someone have changed a setting or something?  (Always says ' image resolution below 96 dpi'     Using Coreldraw X6 & Roland Printer ( Says the same thing when sending to  my desktop printer-Brother)    Help please!

Parents
No Data
  • Ginger Kay said:
    "image resolution below 96 dpi" issue.   EVERY google image (large hi-res) that I copy & paste prints terrible.  Been designing and using Coreldraw for 10 years and have not had any problems. Could someone have changed a setting or something?  (Always says ' image resolution below 96 dpi'     Using Coreldraw X6 & Roland Printer ( Says the same thing when sending to  my desktop printer-Brother)    Help please!

Make sure that the image has good resolution at final size. If you import an image and enlarge it, the resolution will decrease.Check resolution (select the image and see the information on the status bar a the bottom of your screen)

Children
No Data