Large book (342 pages) from digest page size to trade page size?

I have a problem. My brain cancer book "Why Me?"  10 years of brain cancer adventure, is due to launch this year. It's 342 pages in full color and when I started it in 2010, It's page layout was executed in a size called "digest" which is 6.5" x 8.5". Well it's 2016 and  the publishers believe it would be better in "trade" size which is 6" x 9" and I agree but there are 70,000 words and 630 photos and illustrations in my book. I pulled out my antique proportional scale  and it's just a slight enlargement without issues.  The publisher can't do it from a CDR file. How can I tell CorelDRAW 6 to enlarge from digest layout size to the trade size layout without  having to work on every page. I do have CorelDraw 8 but haven't used it for any design work. If you want to know more about me, just type in your search "brain cancer, Ohio State University - James Cancer Hospital. I'm the only one who will pop up.  Someone show me the way....lol. Regards, Ron

Parents
  • Hi,
    Unless I am missing something I am seeing you wanting to reduce the 6/5 to 6 and increase the 8/5 to 9. That changes the aspect ratio of the content and it will distort a drop. Unless someone as a better suggestion I think you are stuck tweaking the pages unless by dumb luck you can change the page site and not the content and the content will still fit?
Reply Children
No Data