Custom toolbar icons not truly transparent?

It seems like with custom icons, CorelDraw just fills transparent pixels with the UI's color? When I hover over the icon it shows the non-transparent UI color background.

<-- This is the custom icon, I didn't import external images, just used the built-in ones

<-- This is the native icon without customizing appearance: 

It's not a major issue but annoys me quite much whenever I hover over the icon. I watched tutorial videos of the previous versions like X4 and future versions like 2020 and they don't seem to have this issue. So I guess it's happening on X6 or later only? Why is this happening? Is there any workaround?

Any help is appreciated! :)

Parents
No Data
  • Great news! After having no luck through the options in the UI. I decided to take a look at the DrawUIConfig.xml file to see how the native icons were stored. They were in fact referenced by an internal GUID through the icon attribute, likely stored somewhere inside the program folder. Then I thought this icon attribute probably supports referencing to a local file path as well, and as expected, it does. Making CorelDraw to load the original BMP file now yields true transparent background for me.

Children
No Data