Lines and brush strokes

When drawing lines or brush strokes in artistic media. The default is black. How do I change color for multiple brush strokes  with out having to change each one individually?

Parents
  • What I was attempting to ask was How do I create a brush stroke, or a line in a specific color that I need to redraw multiple times with out having to color each stroke individually. For example strands of hair. Without changing the default settings, if it isn't possible how do I temporarily change the default settings? 

On Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:41 PM, trey86 <bounce-trey86@community.coreldraw.com> wrote:

Update from CorelDRAW Community

trey86
    You can draw out or create a new shape of any kind, set the fill/outline to your liking, then click the disk icon in the artistic media brush toolbar at the top which you will see while you have that tool active to save as a custom brush. Now in the "category" drop menu of that same toolbar, there is a custom brush area. In there is your new brush. Select it and you will continue to paint in whichever way that brush was saved.

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.
    Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Reply Children
No Data