collect for output

I AM A coreldraw user. i having been using corel draw for many years. i have used coreldraw 11, 12,14, 16, 17. the quality for "prepare for service beurau" is best in corel 14 (1500 dpi) but i didnt been able to get that much quality from coreldraw x7.

i work mostly for fountains, drop shadow, high quality bitmaps.

i only want to know the best possible procedure for collecting for output in coreldraw x6 & x7.

Parents
No Data
  • I'm not sure what you mean. For example: 

noor ejaz noori said:
    the quality for "prepare for service beurau" is best in corel 14 (1500 dpi) but i didnt been able to get that much quality from coreldraw x7.

Never, on any version, Collect for output create bitmaps with so high and useless resolution. "Collect for output" will allows you to create a copy of the CDR and/or a PDF, if the content is vectorial the "Collect for output" will be vectorial, and if you use bitmaps the resolution don't change.

noor ejaz noori said:
    i work mostly for fountains, drop shadow, high quality bitmaps.

i only want to know the best possible procedure for collecting for output in coreldraw x6 & x7.

If you use fountain fills, there's no problem with uuality or resolution, since all are vector files. For Drop Shadows there's no resolution if you don't break apart the effect, and the quality is the resolution of the document (by default, 300 dpi)

Any printer can output a 1500 dpi bitmap, for film or CTP the max quality is around 300 / 400 dpi for 150 to 100 pi (lines per inch). More than this is only for create bigger files, but that doesn't increase quality, since there's not any device that can reproduce it. 

Children