Problem in the multi-import

Former Member
Former Member

Hello all --------------------

------------------------------

When the Create a two-page file and wanted to put two pictures on each page image import your themes through ctrl + i key and choose the two pictures that I want to list these on every page, and when I do the inclusion of the first photo on the front page are placed on the first page, and without the second picture problems When I want to be included on the second page, it does not appear and disappear, what is the solution?

The problem in 32-bit programs

----

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 Update 6 (17.6.0.1021) CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 Update 2.1 and X7 Update 2 (17.6.0.1021)

Parents
No Data
  • this is just a problem of your personal workflow. When you import an image or several images, all are placed on the active page. There's not an option for having all the imported files floating while you navigate between pages and place one image or more on each page. This is not how the program was designed (and as far I know, all programs works on a similar way). The most similar feature is to place all images on the Desktop layer (outside the page), and change the active page, then move the image to the page. Maybe you could use a macro for this purpose
Children