Best Microsoft Surface for running Corel Draw X7?

I want to buy a Microsoft Surface (with 4G LTE), which surface should I get that runs Corel draw x7 the best?

Parents
No Data
  • Hi TomiVanity,

I work as an illustrator and designer and personally decided to not go with a Surface PRO 4 this time around. I am buying a new thin laptop from ASUS instead. But that said:

If your buying a Surface PRO, then buy the version with the best configurations. And the newest version. Version 4 have different setups. Go for at least 8-16 GB. 8 GB work great on any laptops. Go for i7 if possible on any laptops. Same for Surface PRO. i5 is great but for graphics work you will need all power available.

Generally and with broad brush strokes,  you can view and compare an i7 on a laptop to a i5 on a Desktop. Which is what I have learned. No expert on that, but it kind of make sense. But each year all evolve and gets better. There is more under the lid giving us the power we need in working with graphics software.

There is a configuration with 16 GB and i7 available for surface PRO 4. And because it's a SSD hard drive,  it won't heat up the same way as an old HDD.

Here a link to Microsoft

Children
No Data