multiple error messages ("script not running on this page...) when using CorelDRAW X7

I'm having trouble with multiple error messages ("script not running on this page...) when using CorelDRAW X7 newly installed on a Win10 computer in our sign making shed. Any advice?  

I have CorelDRAW X7, (actually, the whole suite) and several licensed earlier editions, on my PC, and also on my laptop, and my wife's laptop Versions X3, X4, X5, & X6). Obviously Corel allows you to install the software on 3 computers because there has been no problem in the past.  

I have recently gone into partnership with another start-up sign-making business. We have pooled our equipment and moved into his shed. They use SAI Flexi for their design work. I need CorelDraw for mine, so I installed it on the shed computer. The installation went without a hitch until the end, when it advised me that there was a limit to how many computers one could install Corel on, and asked me if I wanted to continue with the registration process (ie going to my account) I said yes and the process was able to be completed.  

Now, when using CorelDRAW, at random times I get a message saying something about a script not being able to be run on the page and asking me if I want to continue to run scripts or not. This message comes up about a dozen times, and then, after a dozen clicks, it goes away... for a while!  

Can any of you tell me what is going on, please?  

Many thanks,  James Elliott.