CorelDraw X7 Preset fountain fill

I am trying CorelDraw X7 as a trial and am coming from CorelDraw 11.  I am switching due to the fact that I cannot get CorelDraw  11 to run on my new Windows 7 64-bit computer.  The problem I am having is that graphics I created in CorelDraw 11 and filled with gradients open correctly, but I cannot match the gradient fills I used in 11 when trying it in X7.  I open the gradient fill box and click on other gradients but they all have a transparent Corel balloon on them and they will not work.  What am I doing wrong?  How can I get the preset gradients from CorelDraw 11 into X7?

Parents
  • What I really am trying to do is use the same color gradients that were in Coreldraw 11; such as Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, etc; in Coreldraw X7.  They were basic gradients that I used in my graphics created in Coreldraw 11.  I cannot seem to find the same basic gradients in Coreldraw X7.  Were they removed?  What I am now going to have  to do is set up Coreldraw 11 on another computer, create a graphic that uses all the gradients in Corel 11 and open it in Coreldraw X7 in order to save the gradients as my personal gradients.  Is there no easier way?

Reply Children
No Data