Another big bug in Draw - C'mon Corel have a little pride in the products you produce!

I am trying to to use the Envelope tool to simulate a placard wrapped around an aircraft strut. ALL objects (Including text) are converted to curves but when I attempt to curve the objects (there are actually only 2 objects, the black and the rectangle behind with a gradient fill applied), some of right angles refuse to curve or even distort. Some will distort but NOT curve. 

FYI: The object  was created from a traced jpg. Why? In order to produce the wrapped-around-a-pole effect (since this option is still NOT available in Draw) I first need to draw the placard and then export it as an image. Then I open it in Photo-Paint and apply the Cylinder effect. I then import that image back into Draw and trace it. 

Come on Corel. Have some pride in your work and fix these stupid and perpetual bugs!  I truly wish someone, ANYONE from Corel would contact me and explain why they refuse to fix these and other annoying bugs. As I've stated countless times, I'd be thrilled to pay for an "upgrade" that ONLY fixed bugs. 

Corel bean counters: Pay the development teams to do the coding CORRECTLY.

Corel management: Stand up and say something. You know this stuff is broken and yet you refuse to fix it. Your business is SOFTWARE. Why not make GREAT software?!

Corel Devs: I know fixing bugs (especially when they were created by someone else) is not sexy or as much fun and building new features but have some pride in the product you produce. 

Parents Reply Children