EPS files export as rotated and cropped

Has anyone else had an issue with EPS files randomly exporting rotated 90 degrees and  cropped at the top and bottom? This happens with various files and the issue comes and goes.

I'm using X7 on Win10. exporting to PS Level 3 for Roland Versa Works. I also have X8 installed, but don't really use it (too squirrely). I have been using a script to export files for print/cut for over 7 years. It has always worked. I used it in X7 from it's inception and upgraded from Win7 to Win10 with no adverse effects. However, our building was recently struck by lightning, effectively killing my old workstation. I installed a new workstation with a  clean install of Win10 and now I see this recurring issue. It comes and goes, but without any real timeliness.

I'm looking for real answers here.

Parents
No Data
  • the only solution I just found for this problem is to create a shape which bigger than the work, then put all work inside it, then export this remove any fills or outlines from this shape so the versworks read it as a whole but doesn't print the shape but prints only the works.. all the best everyone

Children
No Data