No longer printing at 100%

Home & Student X8 on my Surface (Win10), printed at 100%. The Surface is no more, I've reinstalled X8 it on a new laptop (Win11) and am using the same printer, but now printouts are undersize by a few percent. Per advice on Corel's FAQ, "As in document" is selected, but no effect. I've been able to use the tiler to tweak print scale, but never had to use it before. Any advice would be welcome!

Morgan

• I understand that you are having problems with CorelDRAW X8 printouts being undersized on your new Windows 11 laptop. You have already checked the Corel FAQ and tried setting the print scale to "As in document", but this has not resolved the issue.

Here are a few other things you can try:

• Update your printer drivers. Make sure that you are using the latest printer drivers for your printer. You can usually download these drivers from the manufacturer's website.
    • Try printing from a different program. If you are able to print correctly from other programs, then this suggests that the problem is with CorelDRAW X8. In this case, you can try reinstalling CorelDRAW X8 or contacting Corel support for further assistance.
    • Check your printer settings. Make sure that your printer is set to print at the correct size. You can usually find these settings in the printer's control panel or in the printer driver settings.
    • Try using a different printer. If you are still unable to print correctly, then try using a different printer to see if this resolves the issue.

If you have tried all of the above and you are still having problems, then you can try using the tiler to tweak the print scale. To do this:

1. Open the tiler.
    2. Select the "Print" button.
    3. In the "Print" dialog box, select the "Tiler" tab.
    4. Under "Print scale", enter a value greater than 100%. For example, if your printouts are undersized by 5%, then you would enter 105%.
    5. Click "Print".

This should print your document at the correct size. However, it is important to note that this is a workaround and not a permanent solution. It is better to try to resolve the underlying issue so that you do not have to use the tiler every time you want to print.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, then you can contact Corel support for further assistance