Welcome!

Welcome to the "CorelDRAW in your classroom" forum. We invite you to share your ideas, curriculum, and thoughts on CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and graphic design, as it relates to education. Whether you are a teacher, administrator, IT director, or anyone else involved in providing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite as part of your students' learning experience, we hope that this forum is a valuable resource. Enjoy!

John

Parents
No Data
  •  Hi folks! Somehow I missed this group getting started. I teach CorelDRAW at an online school http://www.lvsonline.com now, and also assist in the Digital Art classes there. LVS is a Corel Learning Partner. 

However, I've used it for years for educational endeavors. When I first started with CorelDRAW - with version 3.0! - I had just switched to a PC from a Commodore computer. I was in the middle of creating a Sunday School curriculum for two and three year old children. CorelDRAW was the most accessible drawing program out there at the time. I used a combination of my own images and Corel clip art for that project.

I've also used it to produce visuals for English for Speakers of Other Languages courses I taught a few years back.

I still use it for quickly putting together visuals for my choir or for the various children's church groups I'm involved with.

Have fun!
    Val P.

Children
No Data