Halftone Screen being ignored

Hi, I have a HP Laserjet 500 M551DN (1200 x 1200 dpi, with postscript support) and I tried EVERYTHING including ghostscript with GSView, various driver versions, and I cannot print halftones. I printed over 300 trial and error combinations (seriously). The screening is totally ignored by this ^#$%^# printer. I NEED to be able to see the rosette pattern under magnification. I tried printing using CorelDRAW X6, Illustrator CS6, Photoshop and Ghostscript. 

I only need to print at 60 lpi and my printer has a pretty high resolution for that. Please, somebody help me!

The best I could achieve is printing a single separation (Cyan, for instance) using ghostscript from a ps file exported using X6 PS driver. Then I was able to see the dots, the angle, etc. If I send the EXACT same thing to my PS printer, it does not work!!

Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • Hi, you still around, your post was from the summer, maybe just manualy use a raster bitmap so to speak to send to your printer, use the Effects filter to change your grayscale of each "screen colour" image to black and white, thusly with halftones in a pinch. The convert to black and white options have all the halftone options there.

Children
No Data