Backup Not Overwriting. Just creating additional backups

1. I did the latest update for X7. My most major issue at the moment is that the backup that is created is not being overwritten. Everytime I save it's creating a whole other backup. So for example, Filename: OLL Basketball. the back up is: Backup_of_OLL Basketball. Now everytime i change something and save it makes a new backup in addition too the last one. Backup_of_OLL Basketball (1), save again, Backup_of_OLL Basketball (2), etc. I now have files with 16 backups of the same file!

Anyone know if this is a new setting option??? I need it to overwrite not make a new backup each time.

2. I also am having the same problem as everyone with the STAHLS fonts. I cannot use any of my stahls fonts. This is a huge problem and I need a fix on like today.

3. The new font display, how do we set-up of the filter and assign which font can be filed under each one? The only folder that is on there is Symbols. Can I make more and assign which fonts I want in it?

4. When I used to click on a font that was already typed on a page, it would automatically make it the last used font all the way at the top. It no longer does that. It shows the font name. but not that it was the last used font. I really relied on that feature.

I appreciate the help! I am so beyond frustrated with Corel. Every time their is a new update I get my hopes up this will solve all of the problems. and yet again, they create new things that don't even work and have not fixed all of the original problems.