connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

vertical text

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

Jack McCullough posted on Tue, Mar 15 2011 21:32

How do you generate vertical text in X5? In Photoshop CS5 the text tool has has the option for vertical or horizontal text. I haven't been able to figure it out in Corel.  I'm sure I am missing something simple.  In the paragraph formatting dialog box there is a vertical text option that is greyed out (not axctive) so it looks like the verical text is intiated using another method.  Thanks for your help

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

Jack McCullough:

How do you generate vertical text in X5? In Photoshop CS5 the text tool has has the option for vertical or horizontal text. I haven't been able to figure it out in Corel.  I'm sure I am missing something simple.  In the paragraph formatting dialog box there is a vertical text option that is greyed out (not axctive) so it looks like the verical text is intiated using another method.  Thanks for your help

Hi.

2 ways:

1) Pressing Ctrl , (that's CTRL + COMMA) and Ctrl . (that's CTRL + PERIOD) will change text orientation.

2) Shelby's Hotel Text Macro

-John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.