Is there any way to delete symbol manager listings?

In X5 I could not see any symbols in the symbol manager. Clicking the links within it did not open anything.

I added locations to the symbol manager and included the check mark for "recursive" and these locations now appeared in symbol manager with their sub-directories

but still, none of these locations show any symbols when I click to open the links. 

There is no visible delete button either when the link is highlighted or not highlighted. The keyboard delete does not delete these entries.

How do I get rid of the incorrect listed items and find the correct folders to display any symbols that Corel X5 included on the installation CD?

I've tried adding the folders on the CD and also on my hard drive with no symbols showing up

Am I supposed to create new symbol libraries from manually searching through every clip art and font?

Any suggestions would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

• Update - Today I was able to delete the location links which would not delete yesterday for some reason. Now if I can just find where symbols are located that would be able to be viewed in symbol manager. Currently re-installing / repairing the program.