Problem Complete Remove Lincese from a Computer of Corel Draw X5 ?

Hello, am using corel draw x5

i am currently giving my PC to my friend and i wanted to remove my license from windows, as i remove Corel Draw from system (including user files & stuff at uninstall option). i can remove corel successfully but cant remove license properly :-/

coz whenever that person is reinstalling corel & giving any serial of his Corel just dont need activation & starts instantly with full privileges.

is there any way to complete activated license removal ? i couldn't found that anywhere on web.

P.S i've checked it myself > uninstalled corel > restarted computer > reinstalled corel > it only requires Serial NOT activation :-(

hope am not doing something wrong coz am just following simple uninstall procedure as a normal user should.

Parents
No Data
  • Hi.

Good question.

So you want the program to once again prompt for a serial number. I'm guessing you do not want the new user to have access to your serial number/license.

You might try searching the registry for a part of your serial number and delete the key. You should backup your registry before making changes. Only mess with the registry if you are an advanced user.

Another thing you could try is calling Corel.

Finally re-installing Windows would be another option.

-John

Children
No Data