connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products

Can I apply more then 1 transparency to one object and how?

Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

jakubsisak posted on Thu, Feb 9 2012 11:59

I have a background image with Linear transparency applied on the top of my image. I would like to replicate the same transparency on the bottom of the image.  How can I do this?

Thanks

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 25 Contributor
Grand Haven, Michigan
Male

jakubsisak:
I have a background image with Linear transparency applied on the top of my image. I would like to replicate the same transparency on the bottom of the image.  How can I do this?

use a custom linear transparency like you would a fill. Here is one applied to a black rectangle. Transparent on top and bottom.

CDR file also attached.

Mike

Current System: i3 3.07ghz, 3gb ram, Windows 7 32 bit with all updates and X6

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello jakugbisisak; I ques you could cut the background in half apply the transparency the way you like, duplicate it mirror it and put them together.

My Thoughts George

TheSignGuy

Computer i5 Intel 2500K 4.0 mh, 16 gig Ram, SSD Main Drive, 1T WD Black, 1T Segate, 2 gig DDR 5 G Force Video card, Windows 7 Utl. 64 bit, ASRock 4 Extreme Mobo

Top 25 Contributor
Grand Haven, Michigan
Male

jakubsisak:

use a custom linear transparency like you would a fill. Here is one applied to a black rectangle. Transparent on top and bottom.

CDR file also attached.

Mike

Current System: i3 3.07ghz, 3gb ram, Windows 7 32 bit with all updates and X6

perfect. thanks

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.