Bugs list (big and small, crash or error) for PP X5

This thread is continued from:

http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/p/19344/100072.aspx#100072

... but is intended to be PP specific.  It's a list for Corel bug fixers... one place for them to easily find many bugs... big or small, crash/freezing or just wrong GUI stuff.  This is not intended to be a wants list, but obviously sometimes there's overlap... one person's wish is another person's GUI bug.  This thread will probably be boring reading for most of us, but hopefully this will efficiently help the bug-finding and bug-fixing process.  Hopefully you can be as specific as possible about the circumstances of what you were doing when the problem occured, but I know from personal experience that some of the crash/freeze problems just happen or are around all the time.

I'll start it off with a few itty bitty new ones.

- Make the popup text the same for icons as they're called in the customization/commands dialog

-eg. "Fit in Window" is a zoom command, and it's popup text says "Zoom to fit" - which imho is a good name... fit to window should be changed

-eg. "Initiate cutout tool" is not the cutout tool being started... it's the "cutout lab"

- The zoom 25% command is using the zoom 33 icon.

- when you hold L on a pallete colour to bring up the super cool hue popup colour picker box (which is great), don't force the user to pick a colour with Left-mouse (for foreground in PP) if you accidentally drag the mouse (with L button still down) into the popup... if the user goes out of the popup with L held down, let them release without a choice being registered, and keep the popup open so the user can use L or R to pick.

- this colour picker kinda-bug (sorta) is also a wish/bug for Draw (for fill and outline instead), but I've been told that it's better to separate the threads for better communication.

Here's to a better PP and Graphics Suite X5.Beer