Cutter/Plotter software

I know there are several high priced software solutions out there for the cutter. Is there a third party software that can take what is on the CorelDRAW Screen and sent it to the cutter with one click of the button. Something that does not open another program or that I have to import the design to. I want to simply click a button and start cutting.

Please let me know what software you are using, How much you paid for it and what you like most about it. I am looking to increase production in the shop and if the design is all ready to cut, IE no overlapping lines, sized properly, etc. then why can we just send it to the cutters. Right no I have FlexiSign and hate the time it takes to Export, Import, Fix, then send to cut. The transition from a CorelDRAW file to that program drives me nuts and I just cant find a good filter to use that does not make me fix something that is just fine in CorelDRAW.

Anyone else frustrated? Or is it just hot in here.

Parents
  • Now recently i use flexi sign pro 7.5 . but there r some limitations in it like  it requires old construction mother board, can not install on windows 7 etc. 

i am in search of new version of flexi sign . can u plz suggest any websites .. for it.......  it will be very nice if i get a free download site. 

if u read this plz let me know.... as soon as possible............

thank u.........   

Reply Children
No Data