Question on Registration Marks!

Hi there, I am going to be doing some browsing on the forums but I do have sort of a deadline. I just started working for a company that does Type Setting and my boss needs me to work in CorelDraw. I am using there licensed version at the office which is not a problem other than the fact that I am more proficient in Adobe Illustrator haha!

To get to the point, I have to put crop marks and registration marks on the page for our business cards that we are printing. They have to be horizontal and vertical with the crop marks on all 4 corners. I understand how to install and use macro's.. I may need some guidance on where to find a reliable macro source for our X4 edition.

What I need to know!

1. How to adjust the registartion mark settings to allow for horizontal and vertical placements..

2. To adjust the settings so that I can see the marks on the paper properly when it is printed.

3. Maybe even information on where to properly reference this information and set this up how they need it done so that I can do these jobs fluently.

They want 4 (2 on each side, vertical and horizontal) bulls-eye registration marks with the corner crop marks (at an adjustable distance) to be visible when printed. We have landscape settings and one thing that happens is CorelDraw has 1 warning that says I have to adjust the bleed settings for the registration marks to fit on the paper.. We have a HP Jet 5000gn Workgroup Printer in the office, I understand how to get to and adjust the printer settings and I have all technical and service manuals to-boot. We are an offset printing business and if there is a place to reference the industry standard use for CorelDraw I would be GREATLY blessed! Thank you all so much for any help and response that you can contribute.