FREE Vector Corel Clip Art for Corel 12 or Higher - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 - CorelDRAW Community

FREE Vector Corel Clip Art for Corel 12 or Higher

I thought some of you might be interested in this...

www.tshirtclipart.com and go to the free link. All the vector files were created in Corel..

Enjoy

5 Replies

• Hi T,

U R ALIVE! Nice to see you back.

AdvancedArtist

I thought some of you might be interested in this...

www.tshirtclipart.com and go to the free link. All the vector files were created in Corel..

Enjoy

• In reply to Jeff Harrison:

Hey Jeff thanks for the greet.. Been living in Argentina which is very challenging at times but it appears I have my feet under me at the moment.Actually I love it here but I am all about the experience of the life and love new things like learning a new language and culture. And of course the Latin women, they are amazing.

• In reply to AdvancedArtist:

Welcome back Tom... great to hear that you are enjoying it down there... certainly a lot better than the temperatures we are now getting in Ottawa Wink

Gérard

• In reply to AdvancedArtist:

AdvancedArtist
    Hey Jeff thanks for the greet.. Been living in Argentina which is very challenging at times but it appears I have my feet under me at the moment.Actually I love it here but I am all about the experience of the life and love new things like learning a new language and culture. And of course the Latin women, they are amazing.

che, pibe, terribles laburos te mandaste...

Nice jobs, Tom (as allways)

• In reply to Ariel:

thank you so much, dear jeff! Yes