Tiling in x5 question--hair pulling out

I've been using CD for about 20 yrs. Occasionally I need to tile a image. This has never before been an issue. My problem is that the tiling marks are so faint as to be unusable. Is there anyway to change the line point size or is there some other way that I can print & see those marks.

I am beyond angry with Corel. 20 yrs & many versions without tiling marks being a problem & now...

Doris

• I wanted to update my earlier post with my work around. First I'm using a Canon laser all earlier printers were HP lasers--just in case that makes a difference. Also I'm printing on transparencies.

What I did to make the marks visible was to force the printer to lay down more toner--even though the toner density was set to the highest level. I also have the print quality at CAD. With these settings the marks were so faint as be useless. What I then did was to change the rendering rate to 24 BPP or the slowest setting. I then tried different paper types finally settling on a "rough" paper. Now the marks are visible.<phew>

BTW If I printed the tiled images to a pdf (using pdf factory) the marks printed without the additional settings--no problems with sizing. The marks also printed visibly if I sent the print to Outlook then printed but this brought additional issues.

I'm not sure exactly where the problem originated but I'm thinking it might be related to higher resolution printers.